The purpose of this blog is not to sell you things, but I will include products that I truly love and think you may enjoy too. If you decide to try anything listed below and use my "affiliate" codes or links when you purchase them, I will greatly appreciate it. By doing so, you are helping me to contribute to my family. Thank you!
For Yoga and Fitness:
- Jade Yoga Mats: I tried so many different yoga mats before finding one that I loved. Now Jade mats are the only ones that I recommend. Here's why: I slipped on all other yoga mats. I used to wear yoga socks on my feet and keep my hands half on my mat and half on a towel. Now, I don't need any extra props other than my mat. If I get super sweaty, I still slip some, but it's much better than any of the other ones I've tried. Also, from all my interactions with them, they seem like a good company, and they plant a tree for every mat bought. I have only used the Jade Harmony mat, but I know people who have used the extra long ones. I'm 5'8' and the regular length is fine for me, but I would say anyone who is taller might want to invest in a longer one. Oh, also, they don't smell like some mats I've tried in the past! You can visit their website here and use my affiliate code: boonandboys or find them on Amazon.
- A FitBit: My husband and I love our fitbits. We have had many different versions for multiple years now, and we love them! It's fun to "compete" for steps and it does encourage you to increase your activity level. You can also use it to track your weight, sleep, calories, etc. Moreover, their company has incredible customer service, which makes us like and appreciate them even more. I currently have the Charge which I really like because it serves as a wristwatch and fitness tracker. My husband has the One, which he prefers because it is more discreet.
For Baking and Cooking:
- Stackable Glass Bowls: These bowls are wonderful! I don't get as much use out of the smaller ones, but I use the big ones just about every time I bake. They are perfect for mixing, or for gathering your ingredients ahead of time. Also, because they stack they don't take up too much storage space.
- Stainless Steel Measuring Cups: I don't even own a traditional measuring cup because I use these measuring cups for both dry and wet ingredients. I actually have two sets (which I highly recommend) so that I don't have to worry about washing them in the middle of cooking.
- Bentgo Kids Box: Henry's "snack box" (as he calls it) is one of the greatest investments I have ever made. I bought it after his first toddler plane ride so that I had a better way to carry all his snacks. Now that he's two we can't go anywhere without it. We take it in the car, on trips, and even to restaurants with us as a way to save money on his meal. It makes me laugh because he seems to think it replenishes itself. He'll often ask for his "snack box" and doesn't realize I have to assemble it before he can start eating.